Jobs Opportunities after MBA in Marketing


I’m just thinking about the various job options after I complete my MBA with specialization in Marketing. Just wondering about the types of jobs, I will get after completing my business study program. Right now, I’m in my fourth semester. After my college from economics honors, MBA in Marketing was the gradual choice of study. The course content includes concepts, theories and problems related to marketing. The first semester of MBA marketing course includes topics like Economics for Managers, Financial Accounting and Managerial Communication. Other topics include Organizational Behavior, Quantitative Analysis and Organizational Structure and Dynamics
The other day, some of my friends shared this common concern of a career path after MBA. Whenever we get time from our classes and training work, we discuss the future prospects of MBA Marketing. In the second semester of our MBA course, a wide variety of topics related to finance and economics are taught. The topics are Marketing Management, Cost Accounting, Resource Management and Fundamental of Financial Management. The third semester dealt with Business and Environment Laws.
Now I’m in my fourth semester and on the verge of completing my course. I have heard that MBA in Marketing opens doors for managerial positions in top companies in the private sector. There are top posts in fields like advertising, public relations, corporate communications and event planning. MBA in marketing graduates are hired in financial investment companies, retail chain stores, motion picture industries, social advocacy agencies and internet service providers.
I want to start my career in a retail chain store. What I am reading from the market reviews and surveys, retail is one of the booming sectors in the country. Many multinational companies have taken plunge into the retail sector. Companies originally in the business of petro chemicals, finance or aviation are investing in the retail sector. I’m hoping after completion of my course, I get into my desired choice of career.

No comments:

Post a Comment